We are currently seeking a Designer/Architect to grow with our Ventura County, California architectural firm.
- Must have Bachelor of Architecture degree and be licensed in the State of California
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in schematic design through construction administration.
- Applicant should be an independent, self-motivated and self-driven individual with the ability to work without supervision.
- Interested individuals should have project management experience with the ability to consistently orchestrate timely project results from start to completion on multiple projects.
- Construction administration experience is a plus.
- Individual should have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface with clients, consultants and contractors.
- Must have strong technical expertise in construction
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is a plus
Our office portfolio includes mixed use, multi family, retail, industrial, and non-profit projects. We provide a casual and friendly work environment with opportunities for career growth and increased responsibilities. Our office also offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
This is a full time position for candidates able to locate in the Ventura County, California area.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, salary expectations, small sample of work (PDF) and (3) references in one PDF
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental/vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k program
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
Please submit applications and questions to HR@LA-Arch.com